Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday Walking 2

This is where I share the favorite place I've walked this past week.

We took a weekend trip to visit our son and his family and I got to walk with one of my very favorite people.

My sweet granddaughter!

 She did more running than walking but we had a fun time.





It was a great way to get in some steps. I would love to have her energy!




She liked that our shoes were the same color.



I wish we could walk together everyday...


Grandchildren are the crown of the aged...
Proverbs 17:6

I don't consider myself to be old but I am blessed!







Where will you walk this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you. I respond to every comment and I'll stop by your blog for a visit as well and will leave a comment for you.