Avondale United Methodist Church
The church was organized as the Avondale Methodist Episcopal Church and a lot was purchased and a small chapel built in 1927. In 1941 the Gothic style sanctuary was built by architect Leroy Sheftall. The message engraved above the sanctuary doors reads "To the Glory of God".
A lovely day of walking in a beautiful neighborhood!