Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday Walking - Street Art in San Marco

This is where I share the favorite place we walked this week
.
Our walk through the San Marco was cut short when the clouds rolled in and began dumping buckets rain. Before we ducked into the nearest restaurant our walk took us by this guy. A bronze sculpture located in front of Threatre Jacksonville on San Marco Blvd.

"The Entertainer"


I think she looks like someone skipping happily down the street.



"The Entertainer"
by John Kennedy
In celebration of the Arts in San Marco

I love the quote at the bottom of the plaque

"Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeking great work at some moment everyday."
Thornton Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you. I respond to every comment and I'll stop by your blog for a visit as well and will leave a comment for you.