Monday, October 5, 2015

Why Lace Up and Walk?

"A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action"


We can talk about getting more exercise. We can read about the importance of adding movement to our day. We can dream and talk about going places and enjoying new foods. We can even pray about meeting new people and having new cultural experiences.

But as they say talk is cheap, dreams are just dreams and sometimes God expects us to step out of our comfort zone!

"The distance between your dreams and reality is called action." 

laceupandwalk.blogspot.com


So that's my attitude. Just put on my shoes, lace them up and go. It doesn't matter if it's out my front door for a 20 minute walk around my neighborhood or to grab a bag and take a trip  to walk somewhere I've never been.

Our talk and dreams only become reality when we get up and go.

So take the first step today. Lace up your sneakers and take a walk. You won't know what your missing until you take that first step!


Where will your feet take you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you. I respond to every comment and I'll stop by your blog for a visit as well and will leave a comment for you.