Friday, June 12, 2015

A Few Views in and Around Auf Schonburg - Castle on the Rhine

To wrap up my series on Caste Hotel - Auf Schonburg I'm posting a few pictures from around the castle. You can read my other posts by clicking below.

Eating at the Castle


In the elevator channeling our inner King Ludwig and his hall of mirrors.



Entrance to the reception area and restaurant



Fire Escape!



Giant chess set in the garden



Another view of the garden and the many paths around the castle.



Breakfast buffet



and of course I have to end with food...an egg baked in tomato sauce that was cooked in this little Weck dish. The egg was so good. I want one of these little baking dishes...



After a hearty breakfast we have to leave this little slice of elegance and get on the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you. I respond to every comment and I'll stop by your blog for a visit as well and will leave a comment for you.