Saturday, October 8, 2016

Day 8 - Clear Skies!

Hurricane Matthew has left Florida! 

Praying for those who have been effected by this storm. Lots of property damage and loss of power. And of course loss of life especially in Haiti where the island is devastated. I have nothing to complain about as we were hardly impacted by the storm. 



               So glad to see the blue skies peeking through the clouds! 
           And we were able to get outside and take a 2 mile walk after dinner. 





               We just need to make it to the end of November and the 
                                 end of hurricane season for 2016!








For the month of October I'm going to be writing everyday mostly about walking. I hope I might encourage someone to get outside and take a walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you. I respond to every comment and I'll stop by your blog for a visit as well and will leave a comment for you.