Friday, February 20, 2015

Eating at the Hotel Maximilian

Eating at the Hotel Maximilian

I decided before beginning this trip that I was going to eat and enjoy myself. And I did! 
We did plenty of walking so it was no problem. 

Dinner




ZWIEBELROSTBRATEN vom Ă–sterreichischen Qualitätsrind Bratkartoffeln, Bohnenbouquet  
(Roast loin of beef with onions and gravy, potatoes, green beans wrapped in bacon.)

 This beef dish was so good. The meat was tender and the gravy flavorful.
Yes I cleaned my plate!



John had the salmon on a bed of potatoes in cream sauce.



Our first dessert in Austria...
Ofenwarmer Apfelstrudel mit Eis und Sahne
Apple strudel with fresh apples, ice cream and whipped cream.
 Decadent and delicious! 




We'll have to lace up and walk this off tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you. I respond to every comment and I'll stop by your blog for a visit as well and will leave a comment for you.